Friday, September 7, 2012

Mistress or Master I mind my p’s and q’s. Its what any good submissive like me does. Luckily I was on my best behavior when Mistress Erica decided she wanted to play with me! Mistress likes spanking her girls. She very carefully placed me across her lap and began to spank me gently. Mistress is always gentle, but dont let that deceive you! Before she completes a spanking she has progressively gotten harder and harder with her swats. She goes slow at first to allow my bumm to warm up properly. And when she is done, my ass is stinging and hot and I am so fucking wet and needy. Just the way she wants it too. I am to be her dinner! She eats me better then any man ever has. When she makes me cum she wants me squirting. Then the Mistress licks my pussy clean from all of its juices. When she finishes she wipes her lips carefully and tells me what a good sub slut I have been. I swear I love serving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment