Friday, April 20, 2012

After class....

I sat staring at my instructor as he droned on over some history noone cared about. I was deep in my fantasy. He asked me to stay after class. I knew he was angery at me because I wasnt paying attention. My little cunt was wet and juciy with need and all I wanted was to cum.
 After everyone left, my instructor instucted me to bend over his desk! I moved slowly wary of what he was going to do! I slowly bent over his desk faceing away from my instructor. He told me not to turn around and that if I did my punishment would be worse! I almost screemed out in panic. I knew why he was punishing me, but he wasnt allowed to punish me like this! Then I felt him pull my short skirt up and my little ruffled panties down to my knees. My little creamy ass was exposed and I knew my instructor could see how wet my panties were too! He seemed to be comtemplating something and then I felt the first of many soild thwacks on my sweet little ass. My instructor was using a yard stick to spank me! I begged him to stop with each stinging swat. I heard him chuckle as he stuck my soft cheeks again. He told me I was getting 100 licks and that I was getting all of them!  My creamy ass was soon cherry red and even though it hurt, I was getting so wet! When at last my insructor reached 100 swats, I heard his pants being unzipped!

Then I woke up out of my class room day dream! ......And my instructor was telling me that I must stay after class!

No comments:

Post a Comment