Thursday, April 26, 2012

The watcher....

I had checked him out many times. He was well built and wore leather so delectably. I also knew he watched me. He would boldly stand on his balcony looking straight into my bedroom watching me. He was older by about twenty years. Still.... something about how he held himself.....so strong and sure. He turned me on with a glance!

A couple days ago Bobby came over and we both were in need of some sexual releases. I knew my neighbor was there watching me, but it didn't stop me. I got onto my hands and knees on my bed, submitting. I was naked and waiting for Bobby to begin. My watcher stood there wearing leather pants and no shirt. He was so hot looking! I watched him as Bobby took of his belt. My watcher rubbed the front of his pants and I could see he was excited.
I cried out as Bobby's belt stuck me across my ass, stinging and warming my flesh and exciting me. His belt stuck several times making me wetter and wetter. He struck my legs several times as well before he shoved his fat cock in my cunt. I was screaming out my orgasm as my watcher shot his load.

Bobby kept right on fucking me. My watcher nodded his head to me and went inside. I had pleased him. Now that was a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment