Sunday, April 15, 2012

My first experiment with another girl!


I was hanging out with Cherry (You may know her as Wild Cherry from Nite Flirt!) She and her Master were going to a special club and invited me to go. I had never been to this club before and I was so excited. I always have such fun with Cherry

Cherry was helping me dress....or in this case.... undress for the club! We had just a pedicure and wax. It was a all over wax! I was totally hairless but for my head! My skin felt a bit sore so Cherry took pity on me and rubbed this lovely smelling lotion all over my body, paying special attention to my pussy and tiny asshole.

I was laying face down on this table with my legs spread wide. Her hands felt lovely on my sore skin! So much so my nipples were hard and wanting. When her finger slipped into my little ass I jumped in surprise, but soon found I liked her finger there! She kept massaging and rubbing my ass and the puckered entry making me wet and needy. I moaned allowed and then asked her what she was doing.

That's when I felt Cherry's hot tongue on my clit! She was eating my little pussy ! OMG it was wonderful! I knew Cherry liked girls, but I had never tried it! She kept massaging and rubbing my ass as she licked and sucked my little cunt. Oh but I knew she was going to make me cum! I screamed out in my orgasm and heard Cherry giggling. She told me she couldn’t resist such a fresh pussy and then she and I finished getting dressed for the club!

I wore a thin slip of a dress. It was so short you could almost see my naked pussy.....almost! Cherry said I was not to wear any panties or even a bra. So all I wore was the dress that was hardly even there! Then to match the dress I had a pair of very strappy four inch heels. I felt like a Greek sex goddess.

Cherry still had my juices on her face when her Master came in. Cherry kissed him deeply greeting him. Her Master smiled down at Cherry and then looked at me. He said my pussy was very sweet indeed! I know that I was blushing terribly! He knew what we had done! He could taste my pussy!.....and I must admit.....I was terribly turned on!

As we left for the evening, Cherry let me know I was to be under her Masters protection, so I had to be extra good and to follow his every direction or that he would have to punish me.......

I shall have to tell you next time why her Master did have to punish me!

No comments:

Post a Comment