Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pleasing my new boss.


My new boss, Mr. Cigam, seems to be fair and kind. He is a little old and he was bald. His voice was soft and gentle. I like him very well. So when he asked me to work after closing last night I said yes. I had all the doors locked and the store closed when he told me to come to his office.
He was doing paper work when I walked in. I let Mr Cigam know I was there. I dont think he hears well at all, him being older and all. He looked up and smiled at me, then he reached over and took my hand and pulled me into his lap. I asked him what he was doing then I felt his hand on my breast. He told me that I had kept his dick hard all day and that I needed to please him! I was shocked! Sweet old Mr. Cigam was a dirty old man!
I started giggling and let him unbutton my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra so he was able to get my nipple in his mouth quickly. MMMmmm Mr. Cigam had a nice tongue! He had his hand slipping under my skirt and past my panties playing with my little pussy before I knew it!
He said he knew I was gonna be a good little girl and let him enjoy my body. And I did! I wanted to please Mr Cigam! I sat on the desk and spread my legs wide letting him taste my sweet cunt. He had me screaming out in a orgasm so quickly! As soon as I came he told me to get on my knees and to suck his cock. I quickly did as he said. His dick was short, but thick so I was deep throating him easily as he pushed my head onto his cock. He told me he was gonna shoot his load soon and that I was not to waste a drop of it! And I didn't, even though his load was huge! He kept cumming and cumming! I swallowed ever drop!
I was giggled when Mr. Cigam said that I would be getting a raise......and that I would be working late nights often!

No comments:

Post a Comment