Monday, May 14, 2012

Applying for the position of Master

I was sitting in my little nightie waiting for a call on Nite Flirt. I had my toys all ready to play. Everyone knows I am looking for a Master who will really fill all my needs. I have several that are actively applying for the position of being my Master. It would not do to have a Master who wasn't happy with his slave or a slave not happy with her Master.
Please know I am not trying to compare each Master, but respecting each Master while I am searching for my perfect Master, as much as I would be his dedicated slave.
So I was trilling my butt plug when the phone rang and it was a rather pleasant Sir. He chatted with me for a while which was nice, but I was hot and horny and didn't really want to chat. I wanted to pound my pussy with that thick dildo I just bought at the toy store. I kept trying to nudge and push Sir in the direction of playing. The Sir on the phone understood this, I would later realize. I am still pouting over this call. *giggles* Its the first time a Master punished me with perfect justice.
He allowed me to fuck my little cunt hard, but said I wasn't allowed to cum. Not yet. Then He had me tease and torture my nipples till I thought I would loose my mind and still he did not allow me to cum. I was enjoying myself very much and couldn't wait to be allowed to cum. For over a hour He had me fucking myself and teasing my nipples and clit. Then He told me to force the butt plug into my ass hard and fast. It hurt some, but OMG. It was all I could do not to cum! Then I heard the Master cumming.....hard. I knew then He was going to let me cum. I just knew he would. He told me to pull out the plug and to put my toys away. I don't think my jaw could have hit the ground any harder. I was shocked. The Master informed me that he was not going to permit my cumming since I had tried so hard to push him into doing what I wanted. He explained, that it is for a Master alone to decide what is permitted and achieved alone; not for a spoiled slave to enjoy her pleasure.
As much as I hated admitting it.....Sir was right. I deserved my punishment. I cant wait till He calls back! Maybe Sir will be forgiving and allow me to cum for His pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment