Friday, May 11, 2012

I haven't chosen a Master.

I haven't chosen a Master. I have been enjoying the company of many Sir's looking for just the right one. See I need one that is very special and patient. Some Masters have only one slave or he may have a den of them. I don't know what kind of Master that I want....not yet. So I have been doing this Nite Flirt thing now for little while. I learn so much from the Sirs who call me. I enjoy it loads! No pun intended.
So I got this call last night from a Sir who instructed me to get a paddle and a dildo. He told me to be completely naked and to sit in a chair with my legs spread high and wide letting my legs rest on the chairs arms. This was going to teach me about the pleasure of being very well paddled. I really thought he was going to have me paddle the hell out of my ass ....but that isnt what he did.
He said that I was to start spanking my self in one place ten times starting with one of my ass cheeks firmly, but that it was not to be too hard that it stung me, not yet anyways. After each cluster of ten spanks I was to move on to another spot on my ass, inside my thighs, or my pussy. He told me to begin and that I was not to stop spanking myself until he said so.
After ten minutes my arm burned and I switched hands and continued non stop switching hands as I needed too. After twenty minutes I felt my whole underside being heated. After a half of a hour I was soaking wet with my own juices. I was ready to beg to stop spanking myself so I could use my toy. The Sir only chuckled when I dared to ask him if I could switch to my toy. At forty five minutes I was covered in perspiration and my ass burned as much as my cunt cried out for release. I was begging the Sir to allow me to fuck myself. At last, he allowed me his permission to come as soon as I was able. My dildo had hardly penetrated my cunt before I came so hard my eyes rolled back into my head. I was thanking Sir ever so gratefully when he said that I was to continue to fuck myself steadily until he gave me permission to stop. I was allowed to cum as many times as I could, but I was not to stop fucking myself. I had came twice more at ten minutes. After fifteen I thought I would lose my mind. Then at a half of hour I couldn't stop cumming. My ass and thighs were still burning as much as my clit was swollen and convulsing.
The Sir was chuckling as I begged him to allow me to stop. I was exhausted. Finally he did allow me to stop. OMG I couldn't stand up for the shaking of my body. I was still cumming and my chair was soaked to the point I had a puddle of fluid on it.I loved it and cant wait for Sir to call back!
I sure hope other Sir's call to teach me other lessons that are just a pleasurable!

No comments:

Post a Comment