Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Dr's Visit

So I had a Dr.'s visit and I was feeling particularly naughty. I shoved a butt plug in my ass before I went to my visit. My ass is so tight that I could hold the plug in without panties. I wore my shortest skirt and no bra under my little tight t-shirt. The nurse who took me back to see the Dr. had that contemptuous look on her face. I giggled at her sour puss look.

The Dr. wasn't long for coming in and he got a real eye full when he walked in. I could see his cock swelling up as he sat down. I was giggling hard for a moment. When he asked what what was I visiting for I told him....I have something stuck in my ass. So I slipped off the table, turned around, leaned on the table, and pulled my skirt up.....I asked him if he thought he could get it out. I loved it! The shocked look on his face was priceless. Before I could giggle again, he had his dick out and had replaced my butt plug with his dick in my ass! He had my t-shirt pulled up letting my little titties bounce with each of his pounding thrust. I felt his load fill my ass up as he groaned out his pleasure telling me what a whore I was.

I was so pleased! My goal in life is to be a slut any Master would be proud of! Would you be proud to have me?

No comments:

Post a Comment